Friday, October 7, 2011

50 Must-See Wonders of the World

This time it's a beautiful website about intelligent photography, pxleyes.com. This site offers not only stunning views of sights and places; this site shows some one-of-a-kind photographs of just about anything; from animation and simple drawings to sepia photos to manipulated images of motion pictures.



I am not going to talk about the entire site further because what I am going to show you is a single post called 50 Most Important Landmarks of the World. On this post you can see all magnificent structures of God and man. If business has a branding, a country has a landmark. And these what represent of 50 different countries in the world (more or less). These are like the 50 wonders of the world. There's the Statue of Liberty of USA, Tower of Pisa in Italy, The Great Buddha in Japan, Taj Mahal in India, Big Ben of England, Mount Eden crater in New Zealand, and 44 more. Check it out by clicking this link. The usual, you can click the image above.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the pictures there. It encourages me to go out and see the beauty of the world. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Check Out My YouTube Channel

 It's been a very long time since my last post. More than ten years? Execpt the one I've posted the latest "Reminiscing Games a...