Saturday, January 5, 2013

Know Your Age in Other Planets

Imagine if you are in a different planet such as mars, what could be your age?

Well, if you are an astronomer or a geek in astronomy you can easily calculate it. But if you're not, well I guess you have to visit this beautiful and useful website.

An educational site called exploratorim.edu has a page where you just have to enter your birthdate and the system will calculate your age in other planets for you. Here's what I've got on mine.


Check your own by clicking the image above. Or you can go to this page: http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/age/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check Out My YouTube Channel

 It's been a very long time since my last post. More than ten years? Execpt the one I've posted the latest "Reminiscing Games a...