Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fire and Replace Your Favorite Singer With Audacity's Remove the Lyrics

Once again, a beautiful website this time for wanna-be singers. This is like the new Karaoke. Though better since the original band are playing and not some show band playing the accompaniment for you to sing. All done through Audacity song-editing software.



I've never thought a technology something like this exists. I had wished this kind of technology before wherein I, as a musician, can remove the vocals of any song I want to play, and then record the track with my own vocals. It's the whole original band playing with you on the vocals singing.  It would be great if I could do this with Frank Sinatra songs. Imagine singing Sinatra songs with Tommy Dorsey Orchestra.

This site is also great for frustrated singers who want to be their idols anytime they want it to. You can be Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Axl Rose, James Hetfield, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga anytime you want.

There are instructions stated on the page. So just follow them for your rock star experience.

Go check it out by clicking the image above. 

1 comment:

  1. That's a great software. Now I can make instrumentals and play around with it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Check Out My YouTube Channel

 It's been a very long time since my last post. More than ten years? Execpt the one I've posted the latest "Reminiscing Games a...